Simple structure wrapper for the information needed to define a texture flip-book animation. Objects of this type will usually be created using a
This type does not extend a base type.
This type does not implement any interfaces (except those in the base).
public name: string
- A name / id to identify the animation sequence.
public frames: string
- An array of texture regions which make-up the animation (in linear order).
public secsPerFrame: number = 0.041
- The time each frame is played for (more precisely, the minimum time each frame is played for).
public nextSequence: string = null
- The name / id of another sequence in the current animation which should be played when this sequence is finished.
- For looping sequences, this should be set to the same value as the
- For single-shot sequences, this should be set to